Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Goodbye!

Ban Appeal Section Rules

trdeathwing
    Admin

Ban Appeal Section Rules Empty Ban Appeal Section Rules

Post  trdeathwing Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Nobody wants to deal with appeals that are difficult to read or comprehend.

General Rules (applies to everybody)
    1. Don't post if you have nothing to contribute.
    Comments such as "lol i hope you get unbanned" or "good luck" aren't necessary.

2. Don't report griefs in this section.
    This is the ban appeals section.
    Do a /modrequest <message> on the server if you must report a grief/theft or hack issue.

3. Don't create fake appeals.
    Troll appeals, joke appeals, or how-to-do-it-properly ban appeals all fall under the category of fake appeals. If you're not banned, then don't create an appeal. If you're banned and you don't care, then don't create an appeal.

4. No mini-modding.
    Please don't act like you run the world. You're not Beyoncé.

5. DO NOT send messages to Mods or Admins.
    Don't send us messages, there's a place on the forum for that. We find it annoying to get messages and even more if you don't send them to the right Mods.

Creating a ban appeal? Read the following:
    1. Don't lie.
    The last thing you'll want is to get tangled up in a lie. There are logs to everything you do. Lying will most likely increase the time of your ban, or, allow you to be permanently banned.

2. Put some effort into your ban appeal.
    Please make use of correct punctuation and capitalization! Even if English wasn't your first language, at least try to make it understandable.

bad example: i think i got ban becuz i stole lol
    good example: According to the ban message I received when I attempted to log into the server, I have stole some fridge. I would like to appeal that ...
    & include your IGN please.

3. Don't include irrelevant posts.
    Irrelevant posts as in "I donated, I want to come back on the server!"
    "I am craftedmovie's biggest fan!"

Adding those statements in your appeal will not increase your chance of being unbanned.

4. When the mod/admin makes his or her decision, do not make another thread.
    It'll just be immediately closed.

5. Try not to change your font size/colour...etc
    It's okay. We have eyes. Just appeal and we can read. Don't use neon colours and blind us or we'll never be able to read again.

6. Do not make a poll.
    The mod/admin who banned you has the power to decide whether you stay banned or not.

7. If your sibling really hijacked your account, you're f*cked.
    Pretty sure we've seen enough of those excuses from griefers. You're responsible for your own account.

8. If you are banned for X-Raying:
    Its a perma-ban until you make an appeal that is accepted by the mod who banned you. After that point, it will/may become a temp ban ranging from 1-2 weeks, depending on the severity. The mod, however, may unban you immediatly. During your ban or shortly after its over, ALL ORES WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU (this includes tools and armor) to make you a normal player again. Think of it as a fresh start from your life of crime. If you X-Ray again,however, its a perma-ban with no chance of unban.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 am