Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Goodbye!

VenomViper100's Ban Apeal

VenomViper

VenomViper100's Ban Apeal Empty VenomViper100's Ban Apeal

Post  VenomViper Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 pm

I have been notified yesterday that I was banned for grief and I may know what it is.
    I think it was the piece of the user, lildogsac's, arcana portal. I do admit it was an accident and I said sorry to them but I didn't know what it was at the time. Later I found out when I looked in my singleplayer world. I said sorry but no one had noticed so I thought it wasn't that big of a deal and I brushed it off like it was nothing. I truly believe it was an accident because it was only one block. And I do admit i put a sign up calling them "Douchefags".
    The reason was they were trying to troll this one user by the name of icyneblood and they broke my nether portal and all my netherwart and the rest of my farms. You may scan it and see that they were griefed by someone. I am willing to forgive them for this misunderstanding because I am one of their friends, not some person who was trying to grief them by befriending them. I am sorry for any trouble this has caused to anyone or any staff. Even if you think I shouldn't be unbanned them please tell them I am truly sorry for breaking their portal. I know it's not my decision and it's whoever that banned me, but that is why I am writing this message to clear my name up.

Thanks for reading,
    VenomViper100

Last edited by VenomViper on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:22 am